Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Acceptance to Health Careers!

So my freshman year of high school i went to Taft and my sophomore year i went to Communications Arts and now that I'm a junior, I'm switching schools once again. I decided that Health Careers was the right choice so i applied hoping i would get in. I thought i would find out the beginning of July but then they said i wouldn't find out till the end of July. I called them at the beginning of august and they said i would have to wait another 2 weeks to find out if i got in or not! I was stressed to say the least! I didn't know what school i was going to so i had to read the summer reading assignments for both schools. Another thing that was stressful was the i had to go to band camp on Monday. I really didn't' want to have to go to band camp :( So Monday afternoon when i was driving home, my dad told me that health careers called him and was wondering if i still wanted to go to health careers!!! Ya!! I was so happy :D The one sad thing was that i had to go in Tuesday morning and tell my band director that i was changing schools. He was really sad but I know i made the right decision. So now that i know what school I'm going to i can get a job! :D I will have $$$.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Congratulations!!! You need to post more pictures on your blog. I also updated my blog since you said you were so bored reading my old entries. I posted our beach trip.