Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me (according to Steven)

2 of my sisters had this on their blog so i decided to change it and put Sharma instead of mom and have Steven (my boyfriend) answer them :D

1. What does Sharma always say to you? Steven: "Your cute :D"

2. What makes Sharma happy? Steven: "Being with me"

3. What makes Sharma sad? Steven: "Not seeing me"

4. How does Sharma make you laugh? Steven: "You make me laugh when you laugh"

5. How old is Sharma? Steven: "16"

6. How tall is Sharma? Steven: "5'6"

7. What does Sharma like to do? Steven: "You like to cook"

8. What is Sharma's job? Steven: "You help sister Cheney"

9. What is Sharma favorite food? Steven: "You'll eat anything."

10. How do you know Sharma loves you? Steven: "I know you love me because I can see it when I look in your eyes and hear it in your voice."

6 comments:

R and R said...

That is about as sappy as it gets!

Cami said...

Oh Mercy....I am going to gag!! I hope Steven reads this...

Brock Bean said...

I think I'm going to be sick...

Brock Bean said...

Doesn't Steven know your real favorite thing to do is sleep?

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggh!

Eldredge's said...

Umm you don't eat everything...you are so picky