Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New member of the family :D




So a few days ago my dad bought a truck! He has wanted one for a long time and he finally picked one out that he liked. What i don't get is here he was so excited about the truck but then he doesn't even drive it! He still drives our piece of junk neon which still dies occasionally and i don't think is safe to drive. I took before and after pics of our cars :D I think the after pic looks much better. I drove it the first night we got it. It was sooo powerful! I felt tough driving it :) So as you can tell from the pic, it is a midnight blue which is very pretty and it has big tires (see comparative pic) it has a v8 engine and cloth interior and it also has power lock and power windows. I love the truck! So me and my dad came up with a name for the truck. We took into consideration the beastly size of the truck so it couldn't be wimpy like wilber (name of the neon). We also took into consideration the city we live in (which has a lot of hispanic culture) so we came up the name El Hombre!! The Man :D so he is the new member of our family.

No comments: