Monday, August 18, 2008

My first 3 days of work...

Well as most of you know i started working at chick fil a on Thursday...I did not know what i was getting myself into. Thursday went good. They started me out on lobby which was really easy but it was sooooo boring! On Friday they put me on lobby again...again it was very boring. Saturday i went in at 7 in the morning and they put me on drive thru drinks which doesn't sound that hard but considering chick fil a drive thru is always busy...it was very hard. I was kinda on the side so i couldn't tell what was going on in the front so when i had to go out front to get something i didn't know that somebody had spilt a 5 gallon thing of tea on the floor. Well need less to say i slipped hard core and fell really hard and it hurt really bad. I had just gotten off my break (which was supposed to be at 12 but i had it at 330) so i was kinda behind on drinks so i didn't have time to clean myself up so i just picked myself up without saying anything and finished getting drinks. People looked at me as if i was crazy. And then about 5 minutes before i supposed to go home i got about a gallon worth of milkshake base poured all over me from head to toe! It was not a good day! But i do like my job and the people are nice..well most of them. One of my managers is Mormon so that is pretty cool and a lot of the people that work there are Mormon. I go in today and hopefully it will be better and i won't get stuff spilled on my again. :(

5 comments:

Eldredge's said...

Aww that is sad. You don't have much luck, that never happened to me...

Cami said...

Oh Mercy! I am laughing hysterically right now--I can picture it in my head. How in the world did you get milkshake base spilled all over you??

The Final Two said...

Sharma is so funny! She forgot to mention she had to take a very long nap and dad tried to wake her up to see if she still had a job because they sent her home early. Oh, she also forgot to mention she yelled at the fry guy because he wasn't cooking fast enough!!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Sharma you are so funny! The working world may not be glamorous, but it is worth it. You will learn so much! That pic of you and your dad is adorable!

Kajsa said...

hey girl im sure it will just get better. i found your blog through someone elses. mine is kipnielsonfamily.blogspot.com